Systems Engineering-Related Websites
The following links are provided based on their perceived utility. The information contained in the linked pages do not necessarily represent the opinions and positions of INCOSE or the INCOSE SA Chapter.
- http://www.ppi-int.com (PPI’s home page, which provides a lot of info about SE training)
- http://segoldmine.ppi-int.com/ (provides free access to an evolving archive of SE resources compiled by PPI, presently about about 1GB).
- http://lingualspark.blog.sohu.com/95059816.html - The site contains some interesting references for the use of semantic analysis in requirements engineering, complementing the parsing analysis technique that is taught in some of PPI's courses.
- http://www.lean-solutions-institute.com/ - The vision of Lean Solutions Institute, Inc. (LSI) is to be recognized worldwide as the leader in helping clients to become lean, to help clients achieve lean measurable results (e.g., 7:1 ROI), and to provide clients with best-in-class Lean Solutions - (e.g., processes, metrics, checklists, templates, etc).
- http://seari.mit.edu/ - Systems Engineering Advancement Research Initiative (SEAri) brings together a set of sponsored research projects and a consortium of systems engineering leaders from industry, government, and academia. SEAri is uniquely positioned within the Engineering Systems Division (ESD) at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), a new kind of interdisciplinary academic unit that spans most departments within the School of Engineering, as well as the School of Science, the School of Humanities, Arts, and Social Sciences, and the Sloan School of Management
- http://www.valerdi.com/cosysmo - COSYSMO - Constructive cost models for systems.
- http://www.wassonstrategics.com - Training Organizations & Professionals to Achieve System Engineering & Development Excellence